jueves, 12 de marzo de 2009

A LIFE-CHANGING EXPERIENCE ...


Two years ago, my grandmother suffered a stroke and she get into a vegetative state for a while and then she died. It was quite unexpected because she had been feeling well, even the day before we had celebrated her birthday and she was pretty enthusiastic about it. On the top of that, mi father had been travelling abroad because of his work and there was a problem with the company, which he was working, therefore we lost the communication with him. Consequently, everybody knows that someday he would have to call and we had to prepare for that moment. Finally, my mother talks with him and tries to say it quite carefully. In general, I can say that my grandmother’s dead changed my life in a way. I mean, this unfortunately situation made me stay aware about people who I love you as my relatives because nobody knows what it will happen on the future and at the same time I get a very strong empathic feeling because I was afraid about my father, I don’t know how he can react without people around who can support him.

1 comentario:

roelena dijo...

Hey chinese! What is that? Do you have a dog? Pon tus fotos con chipi, mel y demas. Son lindas!!!!
Carinos y mira mi blog!! hay cosas locassssssssss....