viernes, 17 de octubre de 2008

personal opinion about the interview............

the interview was very interesting. Actually I didn’t know a lot of Queen Latifa. I always listen about her and his movies about comedy, but I didn’t know about her multifaceted personality. This article show us a human been with a great scents of the life. I mean, she takes in count the superficial –and in a way, fake-type of live of Hollywood. She doesn’t worry about looking a great body, she feels comfortable with her self, and this is really important for a person. She is an example for the youth because in these days every teenager-and in general, almost all the people - want to be like the stars of Hollywood: get the perfect body; get money; etc. and because of that, they don’t have a conscience of the real word and how hard can be. Another element about the article that calls my attention is the attitude about her family. I mean that she are in touch with his mother, even when she are a very busy woman, that talks a lot about the kind of person she is.

No hay comentarios: